ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001: 2018 Lead Auditor Training Course (TPECS)
BSI's "ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001: 2018 Lead Auditor" competency-based 5-day course teaches a general understanding of the concepts of the ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001: 2018 standards and the principles and practices of leading management systems and process audits in accordance with ISO 19011:2018. Experienced instructors explain the clauses of the standards in detail and guide students through the entire audit process. Our qualified instructors will also help you to boost your audit capabilities with the latest developments of the new 19011 standard. Students gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, practical role-playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
BSI is an Exemplar Global certified training provider for the modules contained in the ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor course. Attendees successfully completing this course receive a Certificate of Attainment for these Exemplar Global knowledge competency units:
- EM - Environmental Management Systems
- OH - Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- AU - Management Systems Auditing
- TL - Leading Management Systems Audit Teams
New to TPECS? For more information, please see our Understanding the TPECS Course Structure page.
• Understand environmental management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
• Understand occupational health and safety management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
• Interpret the clauses of ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 standards
• Gain a basic understanding of how EMS and OH&S management systems can be integrated into existing quality management systems
• Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
• Apply ISO 19011:2018 concepts, new terminology and guidelines
• Understand the types of risks and opportunities associated with auditing
• Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits
• Conduct all phases of an audit adopting a risk-based approach
• Prepare and present effective reports
• Understand audit team responsibilities
• Communicate effectively during audit
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of environmental and occupational, health & safety management systems.
How will I learn?
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
A prior review of the ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 standards is required and understanding of auditing principles is suggested for this course. Knowledge of the Annex SL is suggested.
Students receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials.
Detailed course notes and lunch are provided.
There is a competency-based exam at the end of days 3, 4 and 5 of this course Detailed exam instructions will be provided. A Certificate of Attainment in the EM, OH, AU and TL competency units will be provided for students who are deemed "Competent" for the EM, OH, AU and TL competency units.
Students who do not pass the initial exam will be given the opportunity to retake the test. Students who ultimately do not pass the exams will be issued a certificate of attendance.
Upcoming Course Dates
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of course
confirmation from BSI.
|Start/End Date and Time
- May 20, 2019 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- May 21, 2019 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- May 22, 2019 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- May 23, 2019 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- May 24, 2019 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
|Chicago, IL||USD $2400.00||Enroll|
- Jun 24, 2019 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Jun 25, 2019 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Jun 26, 2019 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Jun 27, 2019 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Jun 28, 2019 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
|Houston, TX||USD $2400.00||Enroll|