Leveraging Management Systems for Sustainability
Sustainability's Business Drivers from Investors and Customers
Join us for BSI’s Leveraging Management Systems for Sustainability course! This online review will provide information on the following:
- Addressing social, environmental and governance (ESG) requirements by setting science-based targets in your company and across the value chain
- Transparency and consistent reporting on ESG performance to investors, customers and partners.
- Learn how to start, accelerate, and lead, using emerging management systems as a framework for innovation.
- Leveraging Management Systems for Sustainability
About the presenters
- Sandy Skees, Managing Principal, at BSI, a global EHS and sustainability consulting firm. Her expertise is in programs ranging from sustainability and social responsibility, worker safety, business continuity planning, responsible supply chain and EHS. Over the years, her work with corporations, nonprofits, and NGOs has been focused on consumer products, recycling and waste, renewable energy, supply chain, human rights issues, and social justice.
- Melita Elmore, BSI Principal Consultant, CSR/Sustainability & ISO Lead Auditor has experience as a business owner, senior project manager, industry executive and state regulator. She has worked on management system implementation and auditing, CSR, ESG issues, and in waste minimization, water and energy conservation, EHS curriculum development and training delivery; due diligence; stakeholder outreach and Supply Chain multi-media auditing.