Environmental Awareness Bootcamp
The Environmental Awareness Bootcamp sets a framework for compliance for those new to the environmental
field and those veterans that need a refresher on current environmental laws and regulations, and how they
apply to different industries. The Bootcamp starts off from a broad management perspective of these environmental laws and regulations and as the course progresses moves into an operational level of training that industry professionals see in their day-to-day activities. In addition, BSI instructors do so in an accurate and engaging way that is easy to understand at any level.
Throughout each day BSI will teach proven and practical compliance strategies that can be brought back to an
organization or clientele. The Environmental Bootcamp moves beyond the basics and history of laws and regulations and focuses on how these laws and regulations apply and impact the public, industries, facilities, and daily
operations. Thousands of EHS professionals have benefited over the years from this unique training experience.
Join us for this important seminar and come and network with environmental professionals from around the U.S. Bring your family and make a vacation out of it!
Questions regarding discounts for Lodging, Group Discounts and Government Discounts, please contact Jeremy Kelley at email@example.com
Day One (8:00AM – 5:00PM)
- Training Introduction
- Environmental Law and Regulatory Overview
- Introduction to the Clean Water Act (CWA): NPDES, Pretreatment, Stormwater, SPCC, Wetlands Permitting
- Emergency Response, Spills and Reporting
- Evening Mixer with Attendees and Speakers
Day Two (8:00AM – 5:00PM)
- Day 1 Review
- Introduction to the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA): Generator Rules, Identification of Hazardous Waste/Exclusions and Delisting of Wastes and biennial reporting.
- Introduction to the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA)
- Introduction to the Clean Air Act (CAA): National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS), State Implementation Plans (SIPs) and Beyond, Emission Standards and Limitations (New Source Review Program (NSR), New Source Performance Standards (NSPS), & National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAPs)), Identifying emission sources and common violations.
- Introduction to the Clean Air Act (CAA): Title V Permitting
- Environmental Jeopardy
Day Three (8:00AM – 5:00PM)
- Day 2 Review
- RCRA: Day-to-Day Operations with SAAs and CAAs, Training, Labeling and eManifests
- Introduction to the Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA), Tier I & II and TRI Reporting
- CWA: Introduction to Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Compliance and Inspections
- CWA: SPCC Inspection Exercise
Day Four (8:00AM – 12:00PM)
- CWA: Introduction to Stormwater Pollution Prevention Planning (SWPPP) and Inspections
- SWPPP Exercise
- Environmental Auditing, Inspections and Common Violations
- Risk Management Plans (RMP) and Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Course Adjourn, Certificates Issued
Who Should Attend?
- Facility and Plant Managers
- Environmental, Health and Safety Staff, Supervisors and Managers
- Environmental Engineers
- Regulatory Compliance Managers
- Environmental Project and Program Managers
- Environmental Consultants
- Those responsible for environmental compliance at their organization
Upcoming Course Dates
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of course
confirmation from BSI.
|Start/End Date and Time
- Aug 25, 2020 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Aug 26, 2020 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Aug 27, 2020 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Aug 28, 2020 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
|Hilton Head, South Carolina|
The Beach House, Holiday Inn Resort
1 South Forest Beach Dr.
Hilton Head, SC 29928
View Location Websitemap this location
- Nov 03, 2020 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Nov 04, 2020 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Nov 05, 2020 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Nov 06, 2020 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Hilton Garden Inn Old Town
7324 Indian School Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
480-627-7316map this location