Connected Learning Live ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 Integrated Lead Auditor (TPECS)
BSI's "ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001: 2018 Lead Auditor" competency-based 10-day course teaches a general understanding of the concepts of the ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001: 2018 standards and the principles and practices of leading management systems and process audits in accordance with ISO 19011:2018. Experienced instructors explain the clauses of the standards in detail and guide students through the entire audit process. Our qualified instructors will also help you to boost your audit capabilities with the latest developments of the new 19011 standard.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand environmental management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand occupational health and safety management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Interpret the clauses of ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 standards
- Gain a basic understanding of how EMS and OH&S management systems can be integrated into existing quality management systems
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Apply ISO 19011:2018 concepts, new terminology and guidelines
- Understand the types of risks and opportunities associated with auditing
- Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits
- Conduct all phases of an audit adopting a risk-based approach
- Prepare and present effective reports
- Understand audit team responsibilities
- Communicate effectively during audit
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of environmental and occupational, health & safety management systems.
You will have the option to receive your course materials in either hard copy or soft copy:
- Hard Copy option: You will receive a physical copy of the Student Handbook in the mail prior to the course.
- Soft Copy option: You will receive an email prior to the course with instructions on how to access the online Student Handbook, which can be viewed, downloaded or printed, will be sent to students.
NOTE: Copies of the standards are not included in the class fee. BSI will make reasonable efforts to have loaner copies available for use during the class, but students are encouraged to bring their own copy. Soft copies of the digital loaner standard cannot be printed or downloaded.
- Students need to connect to the class from any internet accessible location.
- Webcam and Microphone are REQUIRED.
- ALL course times shown are US EASTERN TIME.
*Session lengths could vary depending on amount of class discussion.
There are ten 3 hour sessions*, one per day. There are online exams at the end of each competency unit, which are in sessions 5, 8, and 10. Each exam is 90 minutes. Detailed exam instructions will be provided. Certificates of Attainment in each competency unit will be provided for students who are deemed "Competent" for each. Certificates of Attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency exam(s), and students will be given the opportunity to retake the test(s).