BSI Connected Learning Live is a live, online training that combines premier skills development technologies with our expert instructors to deliver an engaging, interactive learning experience to you, regardless of location. This is an ideal alternative to the typical classroom setting for quality professionals who do not have the budget or time for travel, or just prefer the convenience of attending a class without having to leave their own personal environment
This course covers the foundation level requirements of the new GDPR regulations.
The course will cover the requirements, policies, background and principles of the regulations and will enable delegates to understand its application to their organization.
The aim of this course is to enable delegates to understand current data protection legislation and underlying principles; to gain the knowledge of the updated concepts and principles used in the new GDPR and to gain an appreciation of how the new GDPR rules will apply to your organization.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Gain a thorough understanding of the current data protection legislation and the underlying principles
- Understand the updated concepts, principles and application of these
- Be able to enact the governance and technical steps needed to comply with the GDPR
- Gain the confidence to interpret data protection regulations
What will I learn?
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Interpret data protection regulations
- Identify privacy compliance challenges
- Integrate policies and procedures to reflect GDPR requirements
- Recall the background of the EU GDPR
- Understand the key concepts and principles
- Understand the key terms and definitions
- Understand compliance requirements
Who should attend?
Anyone that is involved in data protection within an organization, any individual new to information compliance and those who need to gain an understanding of the EU GDPR
How will I learn?
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
What will I gain?
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
Participants will benefit from having prior knowledge of current data protection principles and regulations.
- Students need to connect to the class from any internet-accessible location.
- Webcam and Microphone are REQUIRED
- All course times shown are US Eastern Time.
- There are two 3 hour sessions*, one per day. *Session lengths could vary depending on amount of class discussion.
All Upcoming Course Dates
|Date and Time||Location||Fees||Enroll|
|Nov 9, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM ET|
Nov 10, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM ET
|Live Online - Half Day||USD $995.00||Enroll|
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of a course confirmation from BSI.