An ineffective audit can mean severe consequences; resulting in process failure, customer dissatisfaction and regulatory noncompliance. Optimize your auditing skills with the internationally recognized ISO 17025:2017 and boost your internal audit capabilities. Gain confidence in planning and performing an effective audit, as well as reporting and taking corrective action where necessary.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of processes based on ISO 17025:2017. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
To provide guidance and practical experience in planning, executing, reporting and audit follow-up of an internal audit, when monitoring the effectiveness and conformity of an ISO 17025 quality system for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories.
How will I benefit?
- Improve your organization’s quality assurance systems and quality control
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its quality system for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories
- Be able to confirm or recognise the technical competence of laboratories
- Achieve ISO 17025:2017 compliance by challenging all members in an organization to think differently
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will:
Have the knowledge to:
- Review ISO 17025:2017 requirements for internal audits
- Describe ISO 19011:2011 guidance on audit process
Have the skills to:
- Apply auditing guidelines to ISO 17025:2017
- Initiate and prepare audit activities
- Conduct audit activities
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete audit and follow-up
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 17017 QMS.
How will I learn?
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning effectiveness by improving your ability to retain knowledge and apply skill. The training is activity-based, and is proven to have a positive effect on job performance whilst saving time and money.
What will I gain?
On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 17025:2017 and the key guidelines of a quality system for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 17025:2017 requirements course.
Detailed course notes and lunch are provided
- Laboratory Quality System Implementer Training Course (ISO 17025:2017)
- Laboratory Quality System Requirements Training Course (ISO 17025:2017)