Continuing Education Units
* Subject to availability
Your transition route to the new ISO 9001:2015
With the final version of ISO 9001:2015, the world’s first quality standard just published, now is the perfect time to start thinking about your training needs.
Our ISO 9001:2015 Implementing Changes Course will ease your transition to ISO 9001:2015 by identifying the core changes to the new standard.
Enhance your knowledge of the amended requirements and learn to develop an action plan that will assist the implementation of changes within your organization. By completing your training now, you can start putting transition plans in place and stay ahead of your competition.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
• Understand the key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
• Identify what needs to be revised in your current QMS
• Create an action plan that you can apply immediately
• Implement the changes using good practice guidance
• Find out about transitioning your certification with BSI.
will I learn?
You will learn about:
• Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
• Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation – and what factors to consider when implementing them
• New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 9001:2015, as well as key concepts such as risk-based thinking and process approach
• Changes to the requirements from ISO 9001:2008 and their impact from an implementation perspective
• Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system.
Who Should Attend?
Those involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 transition.
How will I learn?
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
All Upcoming Course Dates
|Date and Time||Location||Fees||Enroll|
|May 3, 2023 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
May 4, 2023 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Centre for Health & Safety Innovation
5110 Creekbank Rd
Mississauga, ON L4W 0A1
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of a course confirmation from BSI.