Learn how to embed continual improvement at the heart of your organization through an FSSC 22000 Food Safety Management System (FSMS). The base of the ISO 22000:2018 standard is an opportunity for organizations to align their strategic direction and increase focus on improving food safety performance.
Identify the structure and requirements of an effective management system, and what this means for you. Gain a thorough insight into food safety management systems and the key concepts and structure of FSSC 22000, key terms, definitions and the ISO standardized high level structure. You’ll learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles of the standard to existing processes within your organization.
To gain an understanding of effective food safety management in an organization by providing a framework to facilitate:
- Interactive communication
- System management
- Prerequisite programs
- Hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP) principles
- Threat analysis and critical control point (TACCP) principles
- Vulnerability analysis and critical control point (VACCP) principles
- Proactively improve food safety performance
How will I benefit?
This course will help you to understand the FSSC 22000 food safety management system requirements relative to:
- The ability to consistently provide safe foods and relevant products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Addressing risks associated with its objectives
- The ability to demonstrate conformity to specified food safety management system requirements
What will I learn?
You will learn:
- What is an FSSC Food Safety Management System (FSMS) is?
- Why an FSSC FSMS is important to an organization and its benefits
- The background of FSSC 22000 and its intended results
- The terms and definitions used
- The key concepts and structure of FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000:2018
- The main requirements of FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000:2018
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing of an FSSC 22000 food safety management system.
How will I learn?
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
What will I gain?
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
There are no prerequisites.
Detailed course notes are provided.
You may also be interested in attending our FSSC 22000 Implementing or Auditing Training Courses.
All Upcoming Course Dates
|Date and Time||Location||Fees||Enroll|
|Apr 6, 2021 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM ET||Live Online - Full Day||USD $650.00||Enroll|
|Jun 14, 2021 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM ET||Live Online - Full Day||USD $650.00||Enroll|
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of a course confirmation from BSI.