The purpose of this course is to introduce the Road to Net Zero to non-sustainability senior professionals and executives and to help develop understanding around the language, principles, and roadmap to Net Zero, including the key decisions around independent 3rd party verification or validation to PAS 2060 or a similar standard.
Using our eLearning materials, you will be guided through interactive content relevant to the course learning outcomes, and be directed to free online resources to help contextualize and embed your learning where beneficial.
- Define the key terms associated with the Road to Net Zero?
- Identify the relevant legal, regulatory, and supply chain drivers to achieve Net Zero and their relevance to organizations?
- Identify the steps an organization will take to achieve Net Zero
- You will have the knowledge to talk confidently about the Path to Net Zero with your colleagues and external stakeholders
- You will leave the course with a clear understanding of our recommended next steps, should you wish to further develop your competency in this area
- Be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Certificate of Completion
- Access to the course and detailed course notes for 12 months
- Road to Net Zero Training Course - Module 1, session 1
- Road to Net Zero Training Course - Module 1, session 2
- Road to Net Zero Training Course - Module 1, session 3
- Road to Net Zero Training Course - Module 1, session 4