The COVID-19 pandemic has forced the medical device and IVD sector to consider new and innovative ways of meeting regulatory demands while keeping patient safety at the forefront of our role. As a sector, we have risen to the challenge of COVID-19 with professionalism and resilience, and we have found new ways of ensuring we meet our responsibilities.
Join us for our Medical Devices webinar on hybrid audits – the new way of working post pandemic. We will share our audit lessons learnt during the pandemic as well as how best to plan for future audits. We will also focus on unannounced audits and maintaining regulatory compliance, whilst also focussing on our sustainability commitment.
Key lessons and takeaways
The webinar is open to everyone in the medical device industry, including manufacturers, quality managers and consultants.
The webinar will include:
- An understanding of BSI Regulatory Services plans for hybrid auditing
- An introduction of what to expect at a hybrid unannounced audit
- Lessons learnt from our experiences of hybrid audits
- Why we are moving to a hybrid audit programme
- What the difference in the experience will be for you
- Effectiveness of hybrid audits
- Sustainability benefits
- Geographical constraints
- Investment in technology
Linda Moon - Global Quality & Accreditation Manager, Regulatory Services
Dr. Yoann Buisson - GQA Technical Manager, Regulatory Services