Information security in the context of collaboration between customers and suppliers in the automotive industry is becoming increasingly important. The challenges for participating companies to establish the highest level of security are increasing also.
This course offers you an introduction to the VDA ISA catalogue, which is based on the TISAX® concept. This enables you to demonstrate a solid consideration of information security to your customers as well as within your organization which also secures your competitive advantage.
In our introductory course, you will learn the basics, important features and objectives required for the successful implementation, operation, and continuous improvement of an information security management system (ISMS). These basics include the requirements of the VDA Information Security Assessment (ISA) and TISAX® as well as the benefits for your own organization.
Course participants will learn the basic requirements of an automotive ISMS in the context of the VDA Isa requirements to establish and promote the necessary understanding of the VDA ISA requirements within the organization. The goal is to prepare the participants for the TISAX assessment and improve the knowledge of all involved staff within the relevant process.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key requirements for an ISMS according to TISAX
- Insight into the specific requirements of the VDA ISA catalogue
- Basic understanding of asset and risk management in the context of an ISMS as a prerequisite for successful implementation of the requirements
- Understand the audit process and ENX label process and the benefits to all parties
- Attract and retain customers by meeting their current and future needs better
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in conducting first-party, second-party, and third-party audits
- Management Representatives
- Quality Directors
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- The advantage of a label and the differences of labels
- Terminology and definitions
- Structure of the VDA ISA catalogue and the maturity levels
- Benefits of an ISMS for your customer and your organization
- The path to achieve the TISAX label and major milestones to achieve the label
Who should attend?
Process owners, line managers and persons involved in the implementation, further development, or introduction of an ISMS according to TISAX. In general, this course is not reserved for a particular group or hierarchy in an organization.
There are no formal prerequisites, however it will be useful for delegates to read the standard (VDA ISA) before attending the course.
Detailed course notes provided.
The course "Implementation VDA ISA based on TISAX®" can be interesting as a meaningful continuation and deep dive is focused here.
Soft Copy: You will receive an email prior to the course with instructions on how to access the online Student Handbook, which can be viewed, downloaded or printed..
If your class is Live Online:
- Students need to connect to the class from any internet accessible location.
- Webcam and Microphone are REQUIRED.
- ALL course times shown are US EASTERN TIME.
If your class is In-person :
- You are encouraged to bring a laptop with you to class.
*Session lengths could vary depending on amount of class discussion.
All Upcoming Course Dates
|Date and Time||Location||Fees||Enroll|
|Sep 19, 2022 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM ET||Live Online - Full Day||USD $750.00||Enroll|
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of a course confirmation from BSI.