Information security in the automotive industry is becoming increasingly important, especially for collaboration between customers and suppliers. Establishing the highest level of security is an increasing challenge.
Our implementation course provides an introduction to the VDA ISA catalogue, which is based on the TISAX® concept, as well as the concrete requirements for organizations to implement and adapt their processes. This will enable you to demonstrate maximum information security to your customers as well as within your organization and secure your competitive advantage.
Obtain a detailed understanding of the VDA ISA key requirements and the steps necessary to implement the VDA ISA controls to obtain a TISAX label.
How will I benefit
This course will help you:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of implementing them according to the VDA ISA Catalogues
- Get familiar with the necessary key methods used in ISMS (e.g. asset- and risk management, physical security, prototype protection)
- Take steps to ensure that information security is at the heart of your organization
- Attract and retain customers by meeting their current and future needs better to achieve a TISAX Label.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Importance and benefits of an automotive like information management system
- Key requirements, terms and definitions of VDA ISA catalogue and ENX requirements
- VDA ISA maturity level system
- Structure of VDA ISA catalogue incl. key controls and ENX registration scheme
- Main concepts such as risk-based thinking, asset management, physical security concepts and prototype protection.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing the information management systems within the organization.
How will Learn?
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
What will I gain?
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
It is recommended to have either participated the introduction course according TISAX or have already a solid understanding of information management systems such as ISO 27001. It is also recommended delegates to read and familiarize yourself with the VDA ISA standard before attending the course.
Soft Copy: You will receive an email prior to the course with instructions on how to access the online Student Handbook, which can be viewed, downloaded or printed.
If your class is Live Online:
- Students need to connect to the class from any internet accessible location.
- Webcam and Microphone are REQUIRED.
- ALL course times shown are US EASTERN TIME.
If your class is In-person :
- You are encouraged to bring a laptop with you to class.
*Session lengths could vary depending on amount of class discussion.
All Upcoming Course Dates
|Date and Time||Location||Fees||Enroll|
|Apr 18, 2023 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM ET|
Apr 19, 2023 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM ET
|Live Online - Full Day||USD $1750.00||Enroll|
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of a course confirmation from BSI.