Many organizations have a need to control information and information systems. ISO/IEC 27002:2022 provides a set of controls that can be used to manage their information security risks, either as part of a conformant ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management System or a set of globally accepted set of best practices that can be implemented in isolation or as a foundation for organizational guidelines. This course provides a review to the updated standard from ISO/IEC 27002:2013, what the key differences are and how an organization may implement these changes should they choose to do so.
This on-demand eLearning course will provide knowledge required to update and manage your information security controls when aligned with ISO/IEC 27002:2022
Who should attend?
ISO/IEC 27001 qualified implementers and auditors or those with equivalent knowledge and experience. Suggested job roles include:
- Those responsible for implementing and managing an information security management system.
- Those with responsibilities for auditing their information security management system
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Define the changes to ISO/IEC 27002:2022
- Determine how to use the control attributes in the management of ISO/IEC 27002 control sets
- Demonstrate how to identify organizational attributes
- Implement new controls within ISO/IEC 27002 if relevant to your organization
What will I gain?
This course will help you:
- Learn how to effectively prepare an information security controls set using the guidance in ISO/IEC 27002:2022
- Gain an understanding of the new structure of the standard
- Understand the new controls in ISO/IEC 27002:2022
What is included?
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training certificate.
- Module 1 - Overview
- Module 2 - Clauses 5, 6 and 7 Controls
- Module 3 - Clause 8 Controls
- Module 4: Review