Business Continuity Management Systems Lead Auditor Course
Customers expect organizations
to plan and prepare for unforeseen events. Through an effective Business
Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301, organizations can build
the resilience and capability to keep operating when unexpected disruptions
occur. This increases customer confidence – especially when the effectiveness
of the BCMS is independently verified and certified.
To unlock the full potential of
the BCMS, your organization must conduct thorough audits of the framework to
ensure that it continues to be robust and applicable in crisis situations. You
may also want to find out more about independent audits and how they work. Can
you lead an audit?
This course will develop
the knowledge and skill required to lead a BCMS audit, with emphasis on
independent auditing principles and practices. Led by an expert instructor,
practical exercises, group activities and class discussions will be used to
guide you through the entire audit process from the planning of the audit through
to reporting the results.
the effectiveness of your BCMS
- Grow customer confidence in your organization
- Gain valuable insight into the operations of your organization
- Manage an audit team
for independent audits
- Conduct independent audits
- Develop your ISO22301 auditing
skills and lead auditor expertise
completion of this course, you will be able to:
the requirements of ISO 22301
- Plan a BCMS audit
- Lead a BCMS audit
- Compile and report
the audit findings
- Manage opening, closing, and follow-up audit meetings
Anyone with responsibility for auditing a BCMS, including:
- Business Continuity, Risk, Information Security, IT and Operations Managers or Consultants
- Internal and external management system auditors and lead auditors who are new to leading a BCMS audit
- People interested in how an independent BCMS audit works
are no formal prerequisites, but it is recommended that you have prior knowledge of Business Continuity, ISO 22301 and auditing principles.
This course contains pre-course material and a 2-hour closed book examination on Day 5. A certificate of attendance is awarded to all participants who complete the course. Participants who pass the examination receive additional recognition for this achievement on their certificates.