Continuing Education Units
There are no upcoming classes scheduled.
The risk optimized approach to cannabis safety management system internal auditing, proven successful and sustainable in multiple countries, features advanced audit planning, performance and non-conformance closure techniques that target internal audits to areas of heightened risk to the business. This leading-edge approach also addresses auditor soft skills and audit streamlining procedures, resulting in better understanding of sustainable resource allocation and applied regulatory requirements
Key takeaways and learning objectives
- Understand key elements of SOR/2018-144 - Canadian Cannabis Regulations.
- Apply streamlined internal cannabis safety controls for better sustainability.
- Risk-based cannabis safety system audit planning.
- Effective auditing of hazard identification and risk assessment methodology.
- Risk-focused auditing of item and service supplier risks and controls.
- Steps to effective internal audit performance and non-conformance closure, including rigorous root cause analysis and closure evidence evaluation.