Available for 365 days after enrollment
Approximate Course Run Time
Continuing Education Units
E-learning content is available on demand!
This on-demand course will provide knowledge required to update and manage your information security management when certifying to ISO/IEC 27001:2022.
Many organizations have a need to control information and information systems. ISO/IEC 27001:2022 provides requirements that can be used to manage their information security risks. The standard was revised and there are changes to the requirements that need to be applied to existing information security management systems. This course provides a review to the updated standard from ISO/IEC 27001:2013, what the key differences are and how an organization may implement and audit these changes.
BSI’s on-demand courses are market-leading and available 24/7. Developed by top subject matter experts, they contain the same high-quality content you will find in our tutor-led training, but with the added benefit of being able to learn at your own pace and at any time.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Learn how to effectively transition your ISMS to ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- Gain an understanding of the new Annex A controls and how ISO/IEC 27002:2022 can support
- Understand how to audit the changes to the management system and new Annex A controls
- Understand the transition timeline and what you need to do to prepare
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Define the changes to ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- Determine how to use ISO/IEC 27002 in the management of ISO/IEC 27001 control sets
- Demonstrate how to audit changes to ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- Recognize the requirements for effective transition to ISO/IEC 27001:2022
Who should attend?
ISO/IEC 27001 qualified implementers and auditors or those with equivalent knowledge and experience. Suggested job roles include:
- Those responsible for implementing and managing an information security management system
- Those with responsibilities for auditing their information security management system
How will I learn?
This is an online, interactive on-demand course.
Courses are available 24/7 and you can learn at any time and from any place that suits you – you just need an internet connection.
You can learn as fast or as slowly as you want to. You can also take breaks at any time in the course and pick up where you left off when you are ready to continue.
During the access period, you can go back and repeat parts or all the course to refresh and reinforce what you have learned
The course content is both detailed and engaging, with explanations, activities, and knowledge checks to enhance your learning.
What will I gain?
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI training course certificate.
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
2 hours and 30 minutes
- Module 1
- Module 2
- Module 3
- Module 4
- Module 5
- Module 6
- Module 7