Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA) Spring into Action
Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA) are key elements to any management system that is focused on continual improvement and enhancing customer satisfaction.
Discover how an effective CAPA process can improve your business and enhance customer satisfaction. This complimentary webinar will provide you with an overview of the CAPA process and proven techniques which you can use to achieve that result in measurable improvement to your organization.
We'll take a look at how to “spring into action” by: Improving your Corrective Action (CA) process to…
- Reduce errors, repairs and refunds
- Drive improvement savings to the bottom line
- Implement for effectiveness
Solving the problem
- How employees will react to someone else's CA
- How to make sure the CA worked – (train, implement and follow up- did the CAPA work? Continuous feedback loop – PDCA – Use 'Process
- Approach' and check for unintended negative effects)
- How to follow up without being a 'nag'
Saving more with Preventive than with Corrective actions
- Finding time to do PA
- · Bring value by finding OFIs
- · $1 - $10 - $100 rule X 2
Bonus! Learn about the “Closed Loop” process and solution with Entropy Software.
Jim Moran, BSI Canada
Jim Moran, MA Ed., President, The learning Alliance Inc., has been a business educator since 1977. He has written articles for a number of business publications, radio shows and hosted “How’s Business?” a TV talk show.
Jim has developed, designed and delivered training courses for Fortune 500 companies, the Federal government and Provincial governments. Since 1992, he has implemented more than 20 ISO Management Systems for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 17025 and integrated systems that include more than 1 set of requirements. His training courses have included additional Standards – ISO 15189 (Medical Labs) and OHSAS 18001 – Health and Safety. Currently, he is working with BSI exploring the feasibility of courses for ISO15489 – Information and documentation – records management.