BSI's “ISO 9001:2015 Requirements” competency-based 2-day course teaches a general understanding of the concepts of the ISO 9001:2015 standard and how the requirements impact the day-to-day operations of organizations in any industry. An experienced instructor explains the clauses of ISO 9001:2015 in detail, providing a base for understanding the Quality Management Principles and includes auditing the requirements of the standard. Students learn by participating in group exercises and in-depth discussions.
BSI is an Exemplar Global certified training provider for the competency unit QM - Quality Management Systems. Attendees achieving competency in this course will receive a certificate of attainment.
New to TPECS? For more information, please see our Understanding the TPECS Course Structure page.
- Understand quality management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the purpose of the ISO 9000 series
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Understand the seven Quality Management Principles
- Understand the process approach
- Auditing to requirements
- How to identify nonconformities
- Purpose and content of an audit report
You will have the option to receive your course materials in the following formats:
- Hard Copies: At the start of the course, a physical copy of the Student Handbook will be provided.
- Soft Copies: Prior to the course, an email with instructions on how to access the online Student Handbook, which can be viewed, downloaded or printed, will be sent to students.
NOTE: Copies of the standards are not included in the class fee. BSI will make reasonable efforts to have loaner copies available for use during the class, but students are encouraged to bring their own copy. Soft copies of the digital loaner standard cannot be printed or downloaded.
Who Should Attend
- Any individual requiring a working knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001 standard
- Quality Professionals/Consultants
- Presidents/Vice Presidents/CEOs
- ISO Coordinators/Management Representatives
- Laboratory quality professionals
- Accredited auditors requiring the competency to audit Quality Management Systems
Knowledge of the Annex SL is suggested.
There is a written test at the end of Day 2 of this course. Detailed exam instructions will be provided. A Certificate of Attainment in the QM competency unit will be provided for students who are deemed “Competent” for the QM competency unit. Certificates of attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency test, and students will be given the opportunity to retake the test.
Online course option
This Course is also available as part of BSI's Connected Learning Live service. A virtual instructor lead training course taught live online in a virtual classroom. Scheduled times and dates are available here: Connected Learning Live ISO 9001:2015 Requirements (TPECS)