BSI Connected Learning Live is a live, online training that combines premier skills development technologies with our expert instructors to deliver an engaging, interactive learning experience to you, regardless of location. This is an ideal alternative to the typical classroom setting for quality professionals who do not have the budget or time for travel, or just prefer the convenience of attending a class without having to leave their own personal environment.
BSI's “ISO 9001:2015 Internal Quality Systems Auditor” competency-based 8-day course (3 hour session per day) teaches the concepts of the ISO 9001:2015 standard and the principles and practices of effective internal audits in accordance with ISO 19011;2018. Experienced instructors explain the clauses of ISO 9001:2015 in detail and guide students through internal audits that are required for a quality management system based on ISO 9001:2015. Our qualified instructors will also help you to boost your audit capabilities with the latest developments of the new 19011 standard. Students gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal tutorials, practical role-playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
BSI is an Exemplar Global (formerly RABQSA) certified training provider for the modules contained in this course. Attendees successfully completing this course receive a Certificate of Attainment for these Exemplar Global knowledge competency units:
- QM - Quality Management Systems
- AU - Management Systems Auditing
New to TPECS? For more information, please see our Understanding the TPECS Course Structure.
- Eliminate travel and lodging expenses
- Save time from your business day by attending 8 morning or evening sessions
- Communicate in real-time with your course instructor and classmates - ask questions, get clarification, and contribute your insights
- Learn through hands-on group exercises and a week-long case study
- Receive a globally-recognized certificate for successfully completing the course
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Understand quality management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the purpose of the ISO 9000 series
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Apply ISO 19011:2018 concepts, new terminology and guidelines
- Understand the types of risks and opportunities associated with auditing.
- Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits
- Conduct all phases of an internal audit adopting a risk-based approach
- Prepare and present effective reports
Who should attend?
Individuals interested in conducting, managing, or participating in first-party (internal) audits, management system implementation team members, and Quality Control Managers.
Participants will need to review the ISO 9001:2015 standard and keep it readily available for quick reference during the presentations.
You will have the option to receive your course materials in either hard copy or soft copy:
- Hard Copy option: You will receive a physical copy of the Student Handbook in the mail prior to the course.
- Soft Copy option: You will receive an email prior to the course with instructions on how to access the online Student Handbook, which can be viewed, downloaded or printed, will be sent to students.
NOTE: Copies of the standards are not included in the class fee. BSI will make reasonable efforts to have loaner copies available for use during the class, but students are encouraged to bring their own copy. Soft copies of the digital loaner standard cannot be printed or downloaded.
- Students need to connect to the class from any internet accessible location.
- Webcam and Microphone are REQUIRED.
- ALL course times shown are US EASTERN TIME.
There are eight 3 hour sessions*, one per day (see class schedule for session lengths per day). There are online exams at the end of each competency unit,. Each exam is 120 minutes. Detailed exam instructions will be provided. Certificates of Attainment in each competency unit will be provided for students who are deemed “Competent” for each. Certificates of Attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency exam(s), and students will be given the opportunity to retake the test(s).
*Session lengths could vary depending on amount of class discussion.
All Upcoming Course Dates
|Date and Time||Location||Fees||Enroll|
|Nov 30, 2020 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM ET|
Dec 1, 2020 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM ET
Dec 2, 2020 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM ET
Dec 3, 2020 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM ET
Dec 7, 2020 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM ET
Dec 8, 2020 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM ET
Dec 9, 2020 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM ET
|Live Online - Half Day||USD $1395.00||Enroll|
|Dec 7, 2020 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM ET|
Dec 8, 2020 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM ET
Dec 9, 2020 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM ET
Dec 10, 2020 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM ET
Dec 14, 2020 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM ET
Dec 15, 2020 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM ET
|Live Online - Half Day||USD $1395.00||Enroll|
|Dec 14, 2020 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET|
Dec 15, 2020 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET
Dec 16, 2020 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET
|Live Online - Full Day||USD $1395.00||Enroll|
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of a course confirmation from BSI.