BSI Connected Learning Live is a live, online training that combines premier skills development technologies with our expert instructors to deliver an engaging, interactive learning experience to you, regardless of location. This is an ideal alternative to the typical classroom setting for quality professionals who do not have the budget or time for travel, or just prefer the convenience of attending a class without having to leave their own personal environment.
BSI's “ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor” competency-based teaches the concepts of the ISO 27001:2013 standard and the principles and practices of leading management systems and process audits in accordance with ISO 19011: 2018. Experienced instructors explain the clauses of ISO 27001:2013 in detail and guide students through the entire audit process, from managing an audit program to reporting on audit results. Qualified instructors will help you to boost your audit capabilities with the latest developments of the new 19011 standard. Students gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal tutorials, role playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
BSI is an Exemplar Global (formerly RABQSA) certified training provider for the modules contained in this class. Attendees successfully completing this course receive a Certificate of Attainment for these Exemplar Global knowledge competency units:
- IS - Information Security Systems
- AU - Management Systems Auditing
- TL - Leading Management Systems Audit Teams
New to TPECS?
For more information, please see our Understanding the TPECS Course Structure page.
- Eliminate travel and lodging expenses
- Communicate in real-time with your course instructor and classmates - ask questions, get clarification, and contribute your insights
- Learn through hands-on group exercises and a week-long case study
- Receive a globally-recognized certificate for successfully completing the course
Upon completion of this training, students will be able to:
- Understand quality management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the purpose of the ISO 27001 series
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 27001:2013 standard
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Apply ISO 19011:2018 concepts, new terminology and guidelines
- Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits
- Conduct all phases of an audit adopting a risk-based approach
- Prepare and present effective reports
- Understand the role of objectives, scope and criteria in the audit process
- Learn how to plan audits
- Conduct audit team selection
- Initiate the audit and conducting opening meetings
- Understand audit team leader responsibilities
- Communicate effectively during the audit
- Apply the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Conduct on-site activities
- Prepare audit conclusions and Conduct closing meetings
- Report audit results
Who should attend?
Individuals interested in conducting first-party, second-party, and third-party audits, Management Representatives, Quality Directors, Managers, Engineers and Consultants
Participants will need to review the ISO 27001:2013 standard and keep it readily available for quick reference during the presentations.
You will have the option to receive your course materials in either hard copy or soft copy:
- Hard Copy option: You will receive a physical copy of the Student Handbook in the mail prior to the course.
- Soft Copy option: You will receive an email prior to the course with instructions on how to access the online Student Handbook, which can be viewed, downloaded or printed, will be sent to students.
NOTE: Copies of the standards are not included in the class fee. BSI will make reasonable efforts to have loaner copies available for use during the class, but students are encouraged to bring their own copy. Soft copies of the digital loaner standard cannot be printed or downloaded.
- Students need to connect to the class from any internet accessible location.
- Webcam and Microphone are REQUIRED.
- ALL course times shown are US EASTERN TIME.
*Session lengths could vary depending on amount of class discussion.
Detailed exam instructions will be provided. Certificates of Attainment in each competency unit will be provided for students who are deemed “Competent” for each. Certificates of Attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency exam(s), and students will be given the opportunity to retake the test(s).
All Upcoming Course Dates
|Date and Time||Location||Fees||Enroll|
|Nov 30, 2020 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM ET|
Dec 1, 2020 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM ET
Dec 2, 2020 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM ET
Dec 3, 2020 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM ET
Dec 7, 2020 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM ET
Dec 8, 2020 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM ET
Dec 9, 2020 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM ET
Dec 10, 2020 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM ET
Dec 11, 2020 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM ET
|Live Online - Half Day||USD $2650.00||Enroll|
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of a course confirmation from BSI.