Connected Learning Live ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor (TPECS)
BSI Connected Learning Live is a live, online training
that combines premier skills development technologies with our expert instructors to
deliver an engaging, interactive learning experience to you, regardless of location.
This is an ideal alternative to the typical classroom setting for quality professionals
who do not have the budget or time for travel, or just prefer the convenience of
attending a class without having to leave their own personal environment.
BSI's "ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor"competency-based two-week course (3 hour session
per day) teaches the concepts of the ISO 27001:2013 standard and the principles and
practices of leading management systems and process audits in accordance with ISO 19011: 2018.
Experienced instructors explain the clauses of ISO 27001:2013 in detail and guide
students through the entire audit process, from managing an audit program to reporting
on audit results. Qualified instructors will help you to boost your audit capabilities with the latest developments of the new 19011 standard. Students gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal
tutorials, role playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
BSI is an Exemplar Global (formerly RABQSA) certified training provider for the modules
contained in this class. Attendees successfully completing this course receive a
Certificate of Attainment for these Exemplar Global knowledge competency units:
- IS – Information Security Systems
- AU - Management Systems Auditing
- TL - Leading Management Systems Audit Teams
New to TPECS?
For more information, please see our Understanding the
TPECS Course Structure page.
- Eliminate travel and lodging expenses
- Communicate in real-time with your course instructor and classmates - ask questions, get clarification, and contribute your insights
- Learn through hands-on group exercises and a week-long case study
- Receive a globally-recognized certificate for successfully completing the course
Upon completion of this training, students will be able to:
- Understand quality management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the purpose of the ISO 27001 series
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 27001:2013 standard
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Apply ISO 19011:2018 concepts, new terminology and guidelines
- Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits
- Conduct all phases of an audit adopting a risk-based approach
- Prepare and present effective reports
- Understand the role of objectives, scope and criteria in the audit process
- Learn how to plan audits
- Conduct audit team selection
- Initiate the audit and conducting opening meetings
- Understand audit team leader responsibilities
- Communicate effectively during the audit
- Apply the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Conduct on-site activities
- Prepare audit conclusions and Conduct closing meetings
- Report audit results
Who should attend:
Individuals interested in conducting first-party, second-party, and third-party audits,
Management Representatives, Quality Directors, Managers, Engineers and Consultants
Participants will need to review the ISO 27001:2013 standard and keep it readily
available for quick reference during the presentations.
Students will receive a BSI Connected Learning Live course materials that will include comprehensive course manual with reference materials
Students can connect to the class from any internet-accessible location. Chrome is preferred.
Students will require a Webcam and a Microphone.
*Session lengths could vary depending on amount of class discussion.
There are ten 3 hour sessions*, one per day. There are online exams at the end of each competency unit, which are in sessions 5, 8, and 10. Each exam is 90 minutes. Detailed exam instructions will be provided. Certificates of Attainment in each competency unit will be provided for students who are deemed "Competent" for each. Certificates of Attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency exam(s), and students will be given the opportunity to retake the test(s)
*****All course times shown are Eastern Time.*****
Upcoming Course Dates
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of course
confirmation from BSI.
|Start/End Date and Time
- Oct 21, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Oct 22, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Oct 23, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Oct 24, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Oct 25, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Oct 28, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Oct 29, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Oct 30, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Oct 31, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Nov 01, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
|Live Online||USD $2650.00||Enroll|
- Dec 09, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Dec 10, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Dec 11, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Dec 12, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Dec 13, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Dec 16, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Dec 17, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Dec 18, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Dec 19, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Dec 20, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
|Live Online||USD $2650.00||Enroll|