HACCP Plans and GMP Implementation
This course will also provide you with knowledge of the
essential good manufacturing practices
(GMP) required to implement a preventative HACCP based FSMS along with an
overview of the intent and specific requirements of the BSI HACCP and GMP
Certification Criteria to demonstrate due diligence in food processing and
handling operations and minimize audit nonconformities.
How will I benefit?
- Develop a comprehensive HACCP plan based on the
specific risk to your product and process
- Improved system and process management of food
safety through a preventative risk-based HACCP FSMS
- Comply with industry and legal obligations for
safe food production
- Improved record keeping and retrospective proof of
What will I learn?
- Upon completion of this course you will be able
- Apply CODEX HACCP food safety risk methodology
- Relate CODEX HACCP methodology to your company
HACCP plans and the requirements of the BSI HACCP and GMP Certification
- Participate in developing and reviewing HACCP
Who should attend?
Anyone who is likely to participate in developing,
implementing and reviewing HACCP plans; or would like to further their
knowledge in food safety risk assessment
You should have good knowledge of food industry processes
and practices including; food safety, basic food handling, basic hygiene and