An ineffective audit can mean severe consequences; resulting in process failure, customer dissatisfaction and regulatory noncompliance. This course is specifically designed to optimize your auditing skills for aerospace Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and boost your internal audit capabilities. Gain confidence in planning and performing an effective audit; as well as reporting and assessing corrective action where necessary. This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance, and implementation of processes, based on AS/EN/JISQ 9110:2016. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
To provide guidance and practical experience in planning, executing, reporting and audit follow-up of an internal audit, when monitoring the effectiveness and conformity of AS/EN/JISQ 9110:2016.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on AS/EN/JISQ 9110:2016 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of a AS/EN/JISQ 9110:2016 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its AQMS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
What will I learn?
Delegates will have the knowledge to:
- Explain the guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2018
- Explain the applicable guideline elements of AS/EN/SJAC 9101; namely the process effectiveness assessment report (PEAR)
- Describe the application of these guidelines to auditing AS/EN/JISQ 9110:2016
Delegated will have the skills to:
- Initiate the audit
- Prepare audit activities
- Conduct audit activities using the aerospace approach
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete the audit
- Audit follow-up
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of a 9110 AQMS.
How will I learn?
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
What will I gain?
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
You should have a good knowledge of the requirements of AS/EN/JISQ 9110:2016, and the key principles of an AQMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our AS/EN/JISQ 9110:2016 Requirements course.
Detailed course notes and lunch also provided.
You may also be interested in attending our AS/EN/JISQ 9110:2016 Implementing course, AS/EN/JISQ 9110:2016 Lead Auditor course, or QMS Deep Dive courses.
All Upcoming Course Dates
|Date and Time||Location||Fees||Enroll|
|Oct 28, 2020 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Oct 29, 2020 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
|Dulles, VA||USD $1150.00||Enroll|
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of a course confirmation from BSI.