This course will help you obtain the benefits of structured health and safety information and its digital information exchange amongst design/supply chain and the client/operator. The importance of clear Asset Information Requirements and a checkable digital Plan of Work will be emphasized.
To give those tasked with managing health and safety risk within a collaborative project environment, the knowledge and skills to develop detailed implementation plans.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Integrate health and safety and BIM
- Manage collaborative sharing of health and safety information
- Manage health and safety information in document, BIM and COBie format
What will I learn?
You will gain the knowledge of:
- BIM and structured collaboration
- The roles of the key participants in health and safety information
- The relationship between PAS 1192 part 6 and other documents
- The structure of the PAS
Who should attend?
Clients, designers, construction, commissioning and facility managers charged with delivering health and safety, within a collaborative or BIM level 2 project.
How will I learn
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
What will I gain?
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
Delegates looking to attend this course should have management engagement with project and portfolio activities.
Soft Copy: You will receive an email prior to the course with instructions on how to access the online Student Handbook, which can be viewed, downloaded or printed.
NOTE: Copies of the standards are not included in the class fee.
BSI will make reasonable efforts to have loaner copies available for use during the class, but students are encouraged to have their own copy. Soft copies of the digital loaner standard cannot be printed or downloaded.
If your class is Live Online:
- Students need to connect to the class from any internet accessible location.
- Webcam and Microphone are REQUIRED.
- ALL course times shown are US EASTERN TIME.
- You are encouraged to bring a laptop with you to class.
- Please bring a picture ID such as a driver's license, passport, or work badge to class for verification purposes.
- Session lengths could vary depending on amount of class discussion.
Following this course, it is recommended to send those charged with day-to-day BIM Level 2 implementation on the PAS 1192 part 2 or PAS 1192 part 3 course.
All Upcoming Course Dates
|Date and Time||Location||Fees||Enroll|
|Apr 24, 2023 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM ET||Live Online - Full Day||USD $780.00||Enroll|
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of a course confirmation from BSI.