Deepen your awareness of ISO 17025:2017 requirements for testing and calibration laboratories and testing organizations. Recognize how these requirements have to meet to prove that your laboratory is:
- Operating a quality system
- Technically competent
- Generally technically valid results
This course will take you through the standard which covers everything from test equipment, data sampling and valid specifications to improve an organization’s quality assurance systems (and as a result their quality control).
Obtain knowledge of the requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories
How will I benefit?
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 17025:2017
- Assist laboratories with the development of their quality, administrative and technical operations management systems
- Be able to confirm or recognise the technical competence of laboratories
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, you’ll be able to:
- Use key terms and definitions (ISO 17025:2017)
- Explain the benefits of a laboratory management system
- Recognize key concepts, principles and structure of ISO 17025:2017
- Explain the main requirements of ISO 17025:2017
Who should attend?
- Quality Assurance professionals
- Regulatory Affairs professionals
- Sterilization Management professionals
- Packaging and Environmental Engineers
How will I learn?
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning effectiveness by improving your ability to retain knowledge and apply skill. The training is activity-based, and is proven to have a positive effect on job performance whilst saving time and money.
What will I gain?
On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
There are no specific pre-requisite requirements for this course.
Detailed course notes and lunch are provided
- Laboratory Quality System Implementer Training Course (ISO 17025:2017)
- Laboratory Quality System Internal Auditor Training Course (ISO 17025:2017)
All Upcoming Course Dates
|Date and Time||Location||Fees||Enroll|
|Mar 28, 2024 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM ET||Live Online - Full Day||USD $695.00||Enroll|
|Jul 19, 2024 11:00 AM - 7:30 PM ET||Live Online - Full Day||USD $695.00||Enroll|
|Sep 27, 2024 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM ET||Live Online - Full Day||USD $695.00||Enroll|
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of a course confirmation from BSI.