This one-day training course aims to instill the art of customer complaint handling, and help to build customer loyalty to your business. Identifying and resolving customer complaints using the appropriate techniques can turn your customer into a loyal one - and can turn the complaint into a business opportunity.
Customer complaint handling skills are among the most valuable skill sets for any employee who deals with customers. The manner in which your employees deal with customers or clients is a huge factor in your ability to retain those business relationships. Good customer complaint handling translates directly to your bottom line - happy customers will remain and return.
When a proper and effective complaint handling mechanism is in place, you will positively enhance your interaction with customers or clients. In addition, you will also have a positive impact on the morale of your employees.
This one-day training course aims to instill the art of customer complaint handling, and to build customer loyalty to your business.
How will I benefit?
- Understand customer complaints handling - an artful skill
- Identify the reasons for customer complaints
- Learn various techniques for handling customer complaints
- Exercise self-empowerment to prevent customer complaints
- Understand that customer complaints can be turned into a business opportunity
- Identify possible steps for your business improvement plan
What will I learn?
- Explain the psychology of a complaining customer
- Recognize the importance of regaining customer trust after a complaint
- Explain the requirements, policies and procedures of dealing with a complaint
You will gain the skills to:
- Identify a customer complaint quickly
- Apply the best techniques for complaint handling and prevention
- To turn a complaint into a business opportunity
Who should attend?
- Anyone who has direct contact with customers in handling complaints including:
- Front-line staff
- Customer service teams
- Sales teams
How will I learn?
Our experienced tutors have practical application of the subject matter, enabling them to understand and meet your specific industry requirements.
What will I gain?
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
There are no prerequisites for this course