The current COVID-19 pandemic has fundamentally shifted the way people live and work. As the pandemic spread and began to impact different regions, many countries faced a sudden ‘lockdown’. With populations confined to their own homes, organizations of all types had to change the way they operated or shut down entirely, with little or no time to prepare. Following the initial global crisis, a potential cycle is emerging: outbreaks are controlled, and restrictions are eased, new clusters of cases emerge, and restrictions need to be reintroduced
The objective of this course is to provide delegates with the comprehensive understanding on how to implement Safe working during the COVID-19 pandemic - Guidelines for organization; V.2, to ensure a safe resumption of work.
What will I learn?
This course covers the following:
· Recognize a typical framework for implementing the Guidelines following the PDCA cycle
· Interpret key concepts and of the guideline from an implementation perspective
· Identify effective performance management (monitor, measure, analyse and evaluate)
· Conduct a baseline review of an organization’s current position with regard to the guideline
· Implement key concepts and recommendations of the guideline
· Analyse and evaluate performance effectiveness of implementation
Who should attend?
· Top management of organizations
· Employees tasked with leading the efforts to control the work environment during the pandemic