Learn how to embed continual improvement at the heart of your organization through an ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS). This is an opportunity for organizations to align their strategic direction and increase focus on improving health and safety performance.
Identify the structure and requirements of an effective management system, and what this means for you. Gain a thorough understanding of the history and development of ISO 45001, key terms, definitions, and the ISO standardized high level structure. You'll learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles of the standard to existing processes within your organization.
On-demand - training that’s even more flexible
If you need to understand the fundamentals of this management system standard and are confident enough not to need tutor-led training, this online, self-paced course offers you complete flexibility.
You can study in your own time when it suits you, and you can access the course from any internet-enabled device 24/7.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing of an ISO 45001 Management System.
This eLearning course is ideal if you need a refresh or cannot attend one of our tutor-led classroom or virtual training courses.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- What is an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS)
- Why an OH&S MS is important to an organization and its benefits
- The background of ISO 45001 and its intended outcome
- The terms and definitions used
- The key concepts and structure of ISO 45001
- The main requirements of ISO 45001
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 45001
- Manage risks and opportunities, to both health and safety and to your OH&S MS, and thereby drive continual improvement
- Take steps to ensure that occupational health and safety is at the heart of your organization
- Attract and retain workers & customers by meeting their current and future needs better