The CCISO Certification is an industry-leading program that recognizes the real-world experience necessary to succeed at the highest executive levels of information security. Our four-day EC Council accredited training course provides in depth knowledge covering information security management as well as the technical implementation and financial planning. The course will also prepare you to sit the either the EC Council CCISO or EISM certification exam.
The Certified CISO (CCISO) program is the first of its kind training and certification program aimed at producing top-level information security executives. The CCISO does not focus solely on technical knowledge but on the application of information security management principles from an executive management point of view. The program was developed by sitting CISOs for current and aspiring CISOs.
Our accelerated four-day course covers the following domains
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Information Security Controls and Audit Management
- Security Program Management and Operations
- Information Security Core Competencies
- Strategic Planning, Finance and Third-Party Management
Each segment of the program was developed with the aspiring CISO in mind and looks to transfer the knowledge of seasoned professionals to the next generation in the areas that are most critical in the development and maintenance of a successful information security program.
Through participation in our course thought by industry leading trainers, you will gain the knowledge to understand and best manage information security issues back in your organization.
How will I benefit
This course and professional certification will provide you and your organisation a competitive advantage in the marketplace, through attending this course, you will:
- Explore challenges faced by high-level executives leading an information security program
- Understand the role of the CISO and security requirements and their integration into other operational processes
- Make the connect between the executive management knowledge that CISOs need and the technical knowledge that aspiring CISOs have
- Gain the technical knowledge required to transition from mid-management to upper, executive management roles
- Understand how to develop business cases for information security projects
- Understand how to define and implement an information security governance program in alignment with the strategic direction of the business
- Understand security control types, the role of metrics and their implementation and management
- Understand risk and be able to assess and manage risk according to the appetite of the business
- Understand the audit management process, vendor management and third-party risk
- Be able to integrate security requirements into contractual agreements and procurement processes
- Understand financial planning, return on investment and forecasting CAPEX and OPEX projects.
What will I learn?
This training provides candidates with the knowledge and expertise in information security governance and principles, program development and management, legal and regulatory issues and requirements, business continuity and disaster recovery, supply chain and 3rd part risk, incident management and risk management and covers an extensive review of information security concepts and industry best practices
Who should attend
Other information security management certification programs focus on middle management. CCISO focuses on exposing middle managers to executive-level content as well as encouraging existing CISOs to continually improve their own processes & programs.
Common roles to attend our CCISO courses include:
- Security consultants
- Security managers
- IT directors/managers
- Security auditors
- Security architects
- Security analysts
- Security systems engineers
- Chief information security officers
- Security directors
- Network architects
How will I learn?
Our unique accelerated approach fast-tracks learning by improving your knowledge retention and skill application. This course involves practical activities, group discussions and classroom learning to help you develop a deeper understanding of the material and have a greater impact on job performance. Sample exam questions will also be provided to enable delegates to prepare for the EC Council CCISO or EISM certified exam.
What will I gain?
On completion, you’ll be awarded a Certificate of attendance and after completing the required EC Council Exam along with fulfilling the application process you will be certified as either an EC Council CCISO or EISM.
There are no prerequisites for attending the EC Council CCISO course but it is recommended that candidates have several years of experience and are looking to further their knowledge and certifications by attending the course and sitting the exam.
EC Council Certification Experience requirements:
Please note that to sit the CCISO exam candidates must meet and demonstrate five years of experience in three of the CCISO domains.
Don't have 5 years of experience? Earn your EC Council Information Security Management (EISM) Certification, Candidates who do not meet the CCISO requirements can earn the EC Council Information Security Management (EISM) Certification, which they can then apply for CCISO program once they have acquired their five years of experience.
The following are included with the course:
- Comprehensive EC Council Body of Knowledge and Course notes
- Additional notes and resources
- Sample Exam questions
- Certificate of attendance
- Lunch (classroom-based classes)
You may be interested in a number of our Information Security / Cybersecurity, Cloud and Operating Technology (OT) related courses to include ISACA CISM, ISACA CISA, ISACA CRISC.
All Upcoming Course Dates
|Date and Time||Location||Fees||Enroll|
|Sep 19, 2022 10:30 AM - 6:30 PM ET|
Sep 20, 2022 10:30 AM - 6:30 PM ET
Sep 21, 2022 10:30 AM - 6:30 PM ET
Sep 22, 2022 10:30 AM - 6:30 PM ET
|Live Online - Full Day||USD $3355.00||Enroll|
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of a course confirmation from BSI.