As employers plan to reopen their workplace in the backdrop of the Covid-19 pandemic, they must create a safe workplace environment under challenging circumstances. As they look to develop new ways of working and adapt new policies and procedures to balance a workforce that is both in the office and remotely working, employers are anxious to define their next normal.
- Sources of exposure to the virus and how it spreads
- Hazards associated with that exposure
- Properly using and disposing of gloves and masks
- Properly cleaning and disinfecting your workplace
- Identifying high exposures areas
- Appropriate workplace protocols in place to prevent or reduce the likelihood of exposure
- Healthy distancing in the workplace
- How to report suspected or confirmed cases
- General safety policies and procedures
As an employer you must take appropriate steps to protect your workers and implement safeguards in the workplace. Many U.S. state governments, member states of the European Union and many country governments have now have executed policies in place that require COVID-19 training for employees returning to work.
The learning objectives in this training will help employees understand COVID-19, how to prevent or minimize exposure, and the steps to take if the employee has symptoms.
Do you have 10 or more employees that need this training? Contact Jeremy Kelley, Senior Training Consultant at (713) 703-7016 or email email@example.com for group enrollment discounts.
Interested in a customized and branded version of this training for your employees? Contact Jeremy Kelley, Senior Training Consultant at (713) 703-7016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to bring this course to your employees through your own Learning Management System (LMS).