The CISSP is ideal for experienced security practitioners, managers, engineers, consultants, auditors and analysts amongst others interested in proving their knowledge across a wide array of security practices and principles
The CISSP certification adds credibility and confidence to interactions with internal and external stakeholders, peers, and regulators. This certification course provides candidates with the knowledge and expertise in information security governance and principles, program development and management, legal and regulatory issues and requirements, business continuity and disaster recovery, supply chain and 3rd part risk, incident management and risk management amongst others. As an (ISC)² Official Training Provider, we use courseware developed by (ISC)² (CISSP CBK) alongside content developed by our own inhouse consultants to supplement and provide additional materials to ensure your training is relevant and up-to-date. Our instructors are verified security experts who hold the CISSP amongst many others and have completed intensive training to teach (ISC)² content.
As well as providing delegates the skills and knowledge required in order to sit and pass the (ISC)² CISSP certification exam and earning sought after certification status, this authorised (ISC)² training course also teaches you to the skills required to effectively design, implement and manage a best-in-class cybersecurity program.
If you're building a career in information security the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is the must-have qualification to help you progress. It is a globally recognized standard certification and course which demonstrates your competence as an IT professional
Our accelerated 5 day course covers topics including:
- Security and risk management
- Asset security
- Security architecture and engineering
- Communications and network security
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Security assessment and testing
- Security operations
- Software development security
Through participation in our course thought by industry leading trainers, you will gain the knowledge to understand and best manage information security issues back in your organization.
How will I benefit
This course and professional certification will provide you and your organisation a competitive advantage in the marketplace, through attending this course:
- You will increase your expertise as a leading information security system professional, as defined by the globally recognized CISSP certification
- You will develop the expertise to manage a best-practice information security system, aligned to globally accepted standards, which ensures that your organization's information and assets are protected
- Understand and be confident with emerging threats, technologies, regulations, standards, and industry best practices, and how to stay informed and respond to changes
- Get the right mix of critical technology, business skills and experience. CISSP’s understand the true nature of security threats and how to respond quickly and appropriately
- Understand how identify, establish, and maintain the necessary frameworks that will ensure information security strategies are aligned with business objectives, and consistent with applicable laws and regulations
- Ensure the security and integrity of data and greater alignment between organizations’ information security programs and their broader goals and objectives
- Confidently identify and manage information security risks to achieve business objectives
- Gain the necessary knowledge and skills required in order prepare for the ISC²CISSP certification exam
Who should attend
This training course is ideal for experienced security practitioners, managers and executives interested in proving their knowledge across a wide array of security practices and principles. Common roles to attend our CISSP courses include:
- Security consultants
- Security managers
- IT directors/managers
- Security auditors
- Security architects
- Security analysts
- Security systems engineers
- Chief information security officers
- Security directors
- Network architects
How will I learn?
Our unique accelerated approach fast-tracks learning by improving your knowledge retention and skill application. This course involves practical activities, group discussions and classroom learning to help you develop a deeper understanding of the material and have a greater impact on job performance.
Sample exam questions will also be provided to enable delegates to prepare for the (ISC)² CISSP certified exam.
What will I gain?
On completion, you’ll be awarded a Certificate of attendance and after completing the required (ISC)² Exam along with fulfilling the application process with (ISC)² you will be certified as an (ISC)² Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
There are no prerequisites for attending the (ISC)² CISSP course but it is recommended that candidates have several years of experience and are looking to further their knowledge and certifications by attending the course and sitting the exam.
CISSP Certification Experience requirements
Candidates must have a minimum of five years of cumulative paid work experience in two or more of the eight domains of the CISSP CBK. Earning a four-year college degree or regional equivalent or an additional credential from the (ISC)² approved list will satisfy one year of the required experience. Education credit will only satisfy one year of experience.
Don't have 5 years of experience?
Become an Associate of (ISC)²
If you’re ready to start your journey to a rewarding career in cybersecurity but don’t yet have the necessary experience to earn a globally recognized cybersecurity certification, the Associate of (ISC)² designation has you covered! It’s the best path for aspiring cybersecurity pros determined to fast-track their careers. And you immediately earn the badge that proves your knowledge.
Through the Associate of (ISC)² program, you can take the CISSP certification exam without the required work experience. When you pass, you become an Associate of (ISC)² as you work to gain the necessary experience to achieve full certification.
The exam can be purchased as an additional optional extra or directly with (ISC)².
The following are included with the course:
- Comprehensive (ISC)² CISSP Body of Knowledge and Course notes
- Additional notes and resources
- Sample Exam questions
- Certificate of attendance
- Lunch (classroom-based classes)
You may be interested in a number of our Information Security / Cybersecurity, Cloud and Operating Technology (OT) related courses to include ISACA CISM, ISACA CISA, ISACA CRISC.